How do I place an order?
Orders can be placed online through our website by adding items to the shopping cart. Items can be customised by selecting the various options available for each item. Orders can also be placed by send us an email at email@example.com.
How long will my order take?
Most orders takes 3-5 days after the artwork has been approved but can take a bit longer if we are busy with large production runs. Some factors that can also increase the time for an order to be completed is when material needed for the job is on backorder from our suppliers. If material is on backorder we will contact you to see if we can use something else which is available. If you have a specific deadline for an item that needs to be ordered please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can see if we can fit it in as a rush job.
What payment options are available?
- Payment for online orders can be made using PayPal which is a well known and trusted payment method.
- If you don't have a PayPal account credit card payments can also be processed through our PayPal gateway.
- Payments can also be made through electronic transfer. Deposits needs to be verified before the order can be processed.
How much does delivery cost?
- There is a $20 flat rate delivery charge on all orders - large / bulky items have a surcharge based on weight and size.
- FREE delivery inside Australia on orders over $200 - large / bulky items surcharge still applies.
What happens when something is out of stock?
Most of the items we sell are custom manufactured in house so stock is not really an issue. It can however happen that raw materials are out of stock and on backorder and we will then contact you via email to discuss the options available. If for some reason we cannot obtain the needed materials in time to manufacture and deliver the order on time we will refund the order.
Can you manufacture custom one-off items?
YES. We can manufacture custom one-off items. Just send us an email at email@example.com to discuss the project.
Do yo supply cut to size services?
YES. We supply cut to size services on all the machinery we have. We also do printing of customer blanks and products based on their needs. We supply cut and print services on the following machinery.
- CNC Router
- CNC Oscillating Knife Cutter
- Laser Cutter
- UV Flatbed Printer